Tokico

luminmiller

Hoort erbij
15 jun 2015
Can any of you recommend a shop that is a distributer for tokico suspension components as I would like to redo the front end on my is300 sport cross and not import parts from the USA.
Additionally is there a dutch company that sell oem toyota/lexus parts at a discount over dealer?

covko

Actief
9 mrt 2011
I dont think you wil find them in europe and always have to do the import yourself. If you want to rebuild the suspension without coilovers i would advise the koni kit with h&r springs. Does not lower the car that much compared to stock. I did my suspension rebuild of my sportcross with a coilover kit from st suspensions and i am verry happy with the result. When turned on the softest setting,they ride softer then stock with much improved handling. With the koni kit is the damping adjustable. If you want to keep it more or less stock go for the koni kit,if you want to play around with the height of the car to,go for coilovers

luminmiller

Hoort erbij
15 jun 2015
I dont think you wil find them in europe and always have to do the import yourself. If you want to rebuild the suspension without coilovers i would advise the koni kit with h&r springs. Does not lower the car that much compared to stock. I did my suspension rebuild of my sportcross with a coilover kit from st suspensions and i am verry happy with the result. When turned on the softest setting,they ride softer then stock with much improved handling. With the koni kit is the damping adjustable. If you want to keep it more or less stock go for the koni kit,if you want to play around with the height of the car to,go for coilovers

Thanks Covko, I have done the H&R Spings with koni yellows on other cars and don't like the feel.
Additionally since this car is my wife daily she was implicit that no coil overs to be used.

Tokico makes a great adjustable product at a good price, which seems perfect for the netherlands.