Bongo does it really work and is it cheaper ?

Lexter

Heel actief
4 jul 2011
Heeft er al iemand ervaring met http://www.Bongous.com ?
Ik heb daar nu een adres geactiveerd en al en als ik het goed heb begrepen kan ik nu alles wat ik koop in the USA naar dit adres laten verzenden. Dat is dus nationaal en heel vaak gratis want daar adverteren ze graag mee: FREE SHIPPING !!
Daar aangekomen heb ik mijn eigen vak waar het verzameld wordt en dan stoppen zij het in gepaste boxen om zo weer shippingcosts te besparen. Wat ook weer in overleg kan dacht ik want als je haast hebt wil je geen 2 maanden wachten. Waar het om gaat is dat het versturen per mini pallet of craddle goedkoper is dan iedere keer bij andere shops en ebay verkopers de verzend kosten te laten betalen.

Bongo buddies meld u !!

:rulez:

Lexter

Heel actief
4 jul 2011
Nou ik heb wat reviews gelezen van onafhankelijke websites en de regen van klachten is enorm.
Het inboxen is niet meer dan uitspreiden en meer shipping costs cre?ren.

Ik ga wel een andere zoeken ...

WARNING: DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT USING BONGO INTERNATIONAL!!

Bad experience I don't want to go into long detail so here is the summary:

I purchased some car parts which came to about 3 pounds expecting to pay 72$ according to their chart. The parts arrived to the US address so I went to the ship and payment area on their website, it said 72$ and I entered my credit card details and confirmed... Then the next page said shipped and the shipping cost was 180$ odd dollars and I was like hmmm that is weird maybe that is the real cost and I got 72$ for using bongo?

Anyway couple days later I was wrong the credit card statement showed the 180$... I was pretty angry, so talked to their online support chat thing and they were very unhelpful and they just closed the chat down on me refusing to explain.

So further investigation led me to find that their secret is in moving your products (remember how they say they will open the package to inspect and so you can see what is arrived in your order online and all that crap) well they do this for a reason... to move it to a larger and wider box and spread everything out so that you get charged massive ridiculous amounts based on volume and not weight anymore.

SO IN SHORT SAVE YOURSELF A HUGE SHIPPING BILL 4x THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL THING YOU BUY AND TELL BONGO TO F* OFF! THE STUPIDEST SCAM ON THE INTERNET I HOPE THIS PLACE GETS SHUT DOWN AND OWNERS GO TO JAIL AND GET BUM RAPED BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT, SCUM OF THE EARTH.