Zelf een goedkoop NAVIGATIE SYSTEEM inbouwen (voor IS en ES)

is250-09

Hoort erbij
6 mrt 2009
377799171.jpg

De prijs ? 1400,--

Hier de gebruikers filmpjes:
1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFy2S0vzNOI
2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxd38cY2rG0

kijk hier hoe je hem moet inbouwen:
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/5019923-post11.html

hier de site van de fabrikant:
http://www.flyaudio.net/product_id.asp?id=195

hier is de amerikaanse site om te bestellen
http://www.electrawarehouse.com/products/OEMIS300IS250.htm
voor de es :p
http://www.electrawarehouse.com/cat...DashDVDCDReceiverwBuiltinNavigationSystem.htm

Groetjes van Richard

Martinvp

Nieuw hier
29 jan 2010
Weet iemand ook of dit gaat passen op een IS 220d uit 2006?
En of er in Nederland een installateur is die dit kan installeren?

Met vriendelijke groet, Martin.

Hube

Oprichter Lexusforum
2 mei 2008
Ik denk dat er wel een paar mensen zijn die een adresje voor je hebben (ze posten vanzelf wel in dit topic :) ). Dit zou ook in jouw auto moeten werken. Let wel op, dit is namelijk niet een OEM Lexus product, maar een aftermarket systeem, dat er gewoon heel sexy uitziet in de IS :).

Hube

Oprichter Lexusforum
2 mei 2008
Niet zo prijzig als de 5000.- voor het nav/media systeem wanneer je de auto nieuw koopt ;)

Goed, dan heb je wel wat beter geluid omdat er ook meer en andere speakers inzitten. Maar toch!

Hans

Nieuw hier
2 jul 2010
Re: Zelf een goedkoop NAVIGATIE SYSTEEM inbouwen (voor IS en

Flyaudio is nu ook in europa blijkt.
Heb mijn unit hiervandaan: www.flyaudio.eu

Hoop dat mensen hier iets aan hebben.

Groetjes

Alan

Stamgast
14 jun 2009

Heren,

Ik heb deze unit vorig week zelf ingebouwd in een is250 uit 2006 :) en ik moet zeggen dat het heel mooi ding is. Je kan er ook veel meer mee dan de originele unit van lexus. Daarnaast zou de normale gebruiker niet eens weten dat dit een aftermarket unit is. :)

Ik moet nog een keer tijd maken om een klein review over te schrijven.

Martin: Ja het gaat zeker weten passen!

Bestellingen heb ik gedaan via:

S.Elting
Flyaudio Benelux
info@flynav.nl

Inbouwen is piece of cake! Het kost alleen een paar uurtjes om het mooi en goed te doen!

Mocht er iemand vragen hebben over de unit of inbouw, dan hoor ik dat graag!

Jelmer

Stamgast
17 jul 2008

inderdaad, heb het vandaag even kunnen bekijken bij Alan in de auto. Maar het lijkt echt gewoon origineel Lexus :eek:

Ziet er gelikt uit

Alan

Stamgast
14 jun 2009

Arjan,

Je krijgt het nog wel te zien! samen met mijn uitlaat!!! :D hahahaha

Ik denk dat ik donderdag weer mijn Joe z ga monteren,mits het niet regent, dus ik zal dan wel gelijk wat foto's maken :)

Ode

Nieuw hier
18 aug 2010

Apologies for writing in English...(cant speak Dutch)

I am also interested in getting this system for my 10/2007is.
Alan,
I was just wondering whether you got the FA039NAVI-1 or FA039NAVI-2 product version. From the product photos i cannot see a difference, but perhaps there is in terms of connections?

Also did you get the bluetooth and rear camera systems too, or just the nav system/display?
I'm not sure whether i will need to drill a hole in my rear ( :lol: ) to place the reverse camera, does anyone know?
Lastly, is the dvd audio digital (5.1) or analogue?

Thanks

Nice videos by the way...

---- Just updating my own post with answers i've found so far @
http://www.flyaudio.net/product_id.asp?id=196&xid=3

dvd audio - Channel : 2(Dimensional Sound)

Alan

Stamgast
14 jun 2009

Hi Ode,

Welcome :) it's ok to write in english as long as we stay on topic. :)

The FA039NAVI-1 should fit in your car. It is compatible with all prefacelift models: Is250/220d/is350. The FA039NAVI-2 is for 2009 and up. I am not sure about the difference, but i think the wiring and plugs are changed during the facelift.

The bluetooth communication device is integrated in the Flyaudio unit and the external mic is also included. I have installed the mic as well (original location as lexus should place from the factory). I use the bluetooth as an backup, because my dealer installed bluetooth handfree kit (parrot look a like) is working a little bit better.

I didn't install the backup camera YET :), But I will do it when I can find a perfect camera for the car. I have been looking around and drilling is a must for any camera. At least the wiring must go trough the hole.

It will still use your original lexus amp in the boot, so there should be still 'surround' availble when playing dvd.

Alan

mlcoolj

Stamgast
17 feb 2010

Hey Alan,

A collegue of mine got the new Auris Hybrid, and he got a factory backup camera.. maybe you can get a camera at the toyota dealer then? Of course it will cost like one grand :lol: but it's worth a try...

Alan

Stamgast
14 jun 2009

Hahaha I would prefere a better camera than the stock one like a camera including IR LEDs:)

l_probeercam.jpg

The IR LEDs should illuminate better in the dark as most camera are very sensitive of darkness. I know you want it TOO :p

Ode

Nieuw hier
18 aug 2010

Alan zei:
Hahaha I would prefere a better camera than the stock one like a camera including IR LEDs:)

l_probeercam.jpg

The IR LEDs should illuminate better in the dark as most camera are very sensitive of darkness. I know you want it TOO :p

Nice...

So Alan IYHO you dont recommend the flyaudio rear camera?
The videos i've seen look "good" as can be from a youtube video :roll:

mlcoolj

Stamgast
17 feb 2010

Alan, I think you should open a new thread for the camera... :wink:

Alan

Stamgast
14 jun 2009

The flyaudio camera should be fine, but there are other alternative camera's to choose from. The Flyaudio camera is just a basic camera. It does what it suppose to do and therefore it is quite cheap. The camera is good in daylight, but i want a better camera for in the dark.

the camera is still part of the flyaudio system :)

Ode

Nieuw hier
18 aug 2010

I got a reply back from the flyaudio offices in China and "Europe" concerning pricing and shipping.

If you order through flyaudio.net (China) the:

"FA039NAVI-1,our EXW price is usd1200.
DHL expree to Germany is usd130.

Delivery time is 3-5days.
DHL express time is about 5days. "

this translates to approx. 1,037.92 EUR including shipping.
They mentioned that they have no official offices in Europe yet and that i could order directly from them.

If you order from flyaudio.eu (nl):

"Price is ?1549 Euro's including Camera , Bluetooth , Shipping to germany."
Delivery time about 2 days.

Based on Alan and Richards previous posts I assume the price for the nav system alone is 1400? excluding the camera, additional bluetooth, and shipping(?)

Alan, do you have a pricing for the IR Led Camera?

Thanks.

Alan

Stamgast
14 jun 2009

The European dealer does already excist. I have got my unit from them.

From what I know, all FA039NAVI-1 includes the mic for Bluetooth as the Bluetooth is a standard software in the flyaudio unit. The Camera is optional. It wil cost you around 80 euro I think. Pricing of the Camera with IR: I have seen them from 50 dollar - 149 euro, so I am still figuring out as well.

I don't know where you are located, but the higher price in Europe includes the import tax and normal tax (BTW 19% in holland)