New To Me IS300 Sportscross

mlcoolj

Stamgast
17 feb 2010
yup, de mijne was ook al uitgedroogd, daarom trd bushings erin laten persen... maar nogmaals de vraag... waar heb je deze onderdelen besteld? ik moet ook wat gaan bestellen.. mag ook via pm hoor

luminmiller

Hoort erbij
15 jun 2015
yup, de mijne was ook al uitgedroogd, daarom trd bushings erin laten persen... maar nogmaals de vraag... waar heb je deze onderdelen besteld? ik moet ook wat gaan bestellen.. mag ook via pm hoor

I will send you a PM with the info.

fastatje

Heel actief
1 jun 2014
Hier snap ik geen Yota van, waarom de kennis niet delen? waar is een fuc*ing forum anders voor (sorry voor mijn engels) :thumbsdown:

luminmiller

Hoort erbij
15 jun 2015
The JoeZ intake (look-a-like) looks nice! Can you tell me what kind of parts you used for this mod?

I used and aluminium elbow a silicone adapter (the aluminium elbow is larger than the throttle body) and a bellow coupler from a bmw.
These parts I had laying around except the silicon adapter which i purchased locally.
Total cost for parts should be around 30 Euros (Joe Z charges around 120usd)

If you buy the correct angle aluminium elbow then a normal silicone coupler could be used instead of the bellow (the bellow conforms to the incorrect joining angle of the two pipes)
The elbows can be purchased of under 10 euros and needs a nipple on the back side.

If you live anywhere near leidschendam 2265de then you can come by and rummage through my parts as I have a lott of surplus.

pm if you need any further info

Kind regards
Lumin

fastatje

Heel actief
1 jun 2014
I used and aluminium elbow a silicone adapter (the aluminium elbow is larger than the throttle body) and a bellow coupler from a bmw.
These parts I had laying around except the silicon adapter which i purchased locally.
Total cost for parts should be around 30 Euros (Joe Z charges around 120usd)

If you buy the correct angle aluminium elbow then a normal silicone coupler could be used instead of the bellow (the bellow conforms to the incorrect joining angle of the two pipes)
The elbows can be purchased of under 10 euros and needs a nipple on the back side.

If you live anywhere near leidschendam 2265de then you can come by and rummage through my parts as I have a lott of surplus.

pm if you need any further info

Kind regards
Lumin

That' s what I'am talking about, nice contribution.. :D

luminmiller

Hoort erbij
15 jun 2015
I installed a new set of OEM graphite rims/tires today:
IMG_3153_zpsl5vkhqvl.jpg

IMG_3154_zpshd1dwrgh.jpg

IMG_3155_zpsaxyddskn.jpg

IMG_3156_zpsbd1chdp4.jpg

IMG_3157_zpsoapfhegf.jpg

I like the new look and the tires are perfect for the weather we have been having.

PJL

Actief
29 jun 2015
Toevallig logeer ik regelmatig en paar meter bij Luminmiller vandaan. Heb weleens met hem gesproken over zijn BMW 5 project, waar hij van alles aan heeft veranderd.
Ik snap niet dat hier zo nu en dan opmerkingen langskomen over zijn engelstalige bijdragen. Hij is "gewoon" een Engelsman, vandaar zijn engelse bijdragen op het Forum. Een Engelsman, die min of meer Nerdlands verstaat en kan lezen. Gaaf dat hij hier zijn leuke bijdragen (over een mooie auto) plaatst.

luminmiller

Hoort erbij
15 jun 2015
Mooie velgen luminmiller 👍🏻

Thanks the colour matches the car perfectly.

Ziet er strak uit!!

Cheers

Toevallig logeer ik regelmatig en paar meter bij Luminmiller vandaan. Heb weleens met hem gesproken over zijn BMW 5 project, waar hij van alles aan heeft veranderd.
Ik snap niet dat hier zo nu en dan opmerkingen langskomen over zijn engelstalige bijdragen. Hij is "gewoon" een Engelsman, vandaar zijn engelse bijdragen op het Forum. Een Engelsman, die min of meer Nerdlands verstaat en kan lezen. Gaaf dat hij hier zijn leuke bijdragen (over een mooie auto) plaatst.

The E39 530 project is still happening....just in the process of rebuilding the block again, but this time to handle boost :)

Nice Lumin ziet er goed uit! Dus je hebt een ander project? Delen! :p

I will try to dig up a link for my BMW Build and will post it here.

W1773M

Heel actief
18 mei 2010
Hello,

Ik hoop voor je dat beide steering rod joints de zelfde afmeting hebben. Ik heb ze of 1, een keer vervangen.. En de nieuwe had een afmeting (als in dikte) dan de oude.

Eerst 30mm dacht ik, daarna 32mm.

luminmiller

Hoort erbij
15 jun 2015
Hello,

Ik hoop voor je dat beide steering rod joints de zelfde afmeting hebben. Ik heb ze of 1, een keer vervangen.. En de nieuwe had een afmeting (als in dikte) dan de oude.

Eerst 30mm dacht ik, daarna 32mm.

Thanks thats a Good Point....I will double check what size is on there now.